Admission & Financing
There are three rounds during which to apply for admission in the fall of 2022:
- The online application platform opens to all applicants on 7 December 2021.
- For non-EU citizens, the final deadline to apply for admission in September 2022 is 3 May 2022.
- For EU citizens, the final deadline to apply for admission in September 2022 is 21 June 2022.
Students who have carried out their preparatory studies outside of Italy must begin the application process by requesting a preliminary online evaluation of their qualifications. Please get in touch by filling in the contact form on this page for more information.
- Official diploma OR letter of enrolment
- Official high school mark sheet OR undergraduate transcript of records
- Official English or Italian translations of the above documents if they are not already in one of these languages
- Proof of a B2-level knowledge of English (e.g., IELTS, minimum 5.5; TOEFL IBT, minimum 72)
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (for Master’s degrees only)
- Passport copy (EU students may submit an ID card copy)
To receive more information about the application process, please get in touch by filling in the contact form on this page.
Please note: Until you submit all required documents, your application will not be considered by admission committee.
Ca’ Foscari’s tuition fees are remarkably low. Depending on the nationality, the fees range from 700 to 2,117 Euros. For programme-specific tuition fees please visit the respective programme pages.
As a public university in Europe, Ca’ Foscari not only keeps tuition fees low, but also provides targeted financial aid for high-achieving international students. Our scholarship offers will be announced in early November 2021, so be sure to check back here or use the form to contact us so we can reach out when the announcement is made.
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.
“A very reputable university in Italy, always involved in researches and high quality projects. Usually venue of many international conferences and summer schools. I studied Business and Finance, and at the same time attended the language school to learn Italian. That was an unforgettable experience. The infrastructure and the libraries are top quality. I also loved the literature and all the materials they used at the courses. The city itself is splendid.”
Rosa Mikeliani // Ca’ Foscari’s Alumnus from Georgia