Admission & Financing
There are 7 admission rounds for applying for admission in the 2020/2021 academic year:
- 1st round: 2 November – 1 December
- 2nd round: 14 December – 6 January
- 3rd round: 18 January – 1 March
- 4th round: 14 March – 30 April
- 5th round: 1 May – 28 June (only for EU citizens and NON-EU citizens residing in Italy with a valid residency permit)
- 6th round: 11 July – 20 September (only for open-access bachelor’s degree and for UE citizens or applicants holding a permit of stay valid for enrollment)
- 7th round: 1 October – 16 October (only for open-access bachelor’s degree and for UE citizens or applicants holding a permit of stay valid for enrollment)
Students who have carried out their preparatory studies outside of Italy must begin the application process by requesting a preliminary online evaluation of their qualifications. Please get in touch by filling in the contact form on this page for more information.
- Official diploma OR letter of enrolment
- Official high school mark sheet OR undergraduate transcript of records
- Official English or Italian translations of the above documents if they are not already in one of these languages
- Proof of a B2-level knowledge of English (e.g., IELTS, minimum 5.5; TOEFL IBT, minimum 72)
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (for Master’s degrees only)
- Passport copy (EU students may submit an ID card copy)
To receive more information about the application process, please get in touch by filling in the contact form on this page.
Please note: Until you submit all required documents, your application will not be considered by admission committee.
Ca’ Foscari’s tuition fees are remarkably low. Depending on the nationality, the fees range from 700 to 2,061 Euros. For programme-specific tuition fees please visit the respective programme pages.
In addition, Ca’ Foscari offers different types of financial aid, including scholarships, exemption from and reduction of fees, student loans and awards for outstanding theses. For more information, please get in touch by completing the contact form on this page.
“A very reputable university in Italy, always involved in researches and high quality projects. Usually venue of many international conferences and summer schools. I studied Business and Finance, and at the same time attended the language school to learn Italian. That was an unforgettable experience. The infrastructure and the libraries are top quality. I also loved the literature and all the materials they used at the courses. The city itself is splendid.”
Rosa Mikeliani // Ca’ Foscari’s Alumnus from Georgia